Release Date: 2015-09-28
Installation Package (32 bit version)
Supported Platforms: Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Version updates and fixes:
- Added displaying of CPU load and total frame rate in application's status bar.
- Showing full path of camera/sandbox in the application window's title.
- Added favourite plug-ins' list into plug-in selection widget.
- Added Video Processing Information dialog, showing average time taken by each video processing step as well as total time taken by a graph. Available from cameras' context menu in sandbox view.
- Showing path of project objects in the lists of selected/available devices of sandbox when configuring sandbox.
- Enabled moving (by drag-n-drop) project objects in the project tree.
- Closing view of camera/sandbox if it is deleted while playing.
- Updating application's window title (name of the open object) on renaming project object while it is playing.
Updates and fixes for the modules included into the package:
- Standard Image Processing module - v.1.0.1
- Renamed Gamma Correction plug-in to Brightness Correction, so it better reflects what it does.
- Reworked both Brightness and Contrast correction plug-ins, so they have single "factor" property, which allows both to increase and decrease brightness/contrast depending on its value's sign (the "inverse" property was removed).
Previous version: 1.1.0