Release Date: 2016-10-13
Installation Package (32 bit version)
Supported Platforms: Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Version updates and fixes:
- Added option allowing to take snapshot of a running video source (available from context menu of video player). When snapshot is taken, a window is provided, which allows to perform some analysis of it: check RGB histograms, check pixels' values in RGB, nRGB, HSL or HSV color spaces. The snapshot can be saved as image file or put into a system's clipboard.
- Added searching option into scripts' editor.
- Added identifiers highlighting in scripts' editor.
- When scripts' editor is opened from application's main menu, it can be minimized and is not a top most window, which helps switching between application's main window and scripts' editor during script's testing/debugging.
- List of favourite plug-ins is saved into app.ini together with other settings instead of using separate favourites.txt file.
- Plug-ins' properties editor is extended to provide Hue Picker dialog for properties, which represent hue value or hue ranges.
- Application should report now its own CPU usage in status bar when camera or sandbox is running instead of reporting total system's CPU load.
Updates and fixes for the modules included into the package:
- Standard Image Processing 1.0.5
- Updated "Mask Image" plug-in, so it provides two modes of masking: fill source image when mask values are zeros or fill it when non-zeros. If a mask image is aimed to separate objects from background, for example, then both parts (objects and background) can be extracted using the same mask (no longer required to invert it).
- Added "Color Channels Filter" plug-in, which performs filtering of RGB channels.
- Added "HSL Color Filter" plug-in, which filters pixels in HSL color space.
- Added "HSV Color Filter" plug-in, which does pixels' filtering in HSV color space.
- Added "Distance Color Filter" plug-in, which does Euclidean and Manhattan distance color filtering.
- Image Processing Tools 1.0.2
- Added new functions into "Image Drawing" plug-in: FillFrame, FillRing, FillPie and FillConvexPolygon.
- Blobs' Processing 1.0.1
- Updated "Find Biggest Blob" plug-in, so it allows also searching for background areas (holes) as well. This allows to find the biggest background area, which is not touching image edges (a hole in an object). Previously it would be required to invert objects' image for that.
- Added "Find Blobs By Size" plug-in, which is similar to "Filter Blobs By Size", but does only blobs' searching (image is not changed).
- Lua Scripting Engine 1.0.3
- Scripting engine fixes:
- API revision (SCRIPTING_API_REVISION variable) is raised to 4.
- The scripting engine is changed to avoid implicit conversion of floating point numbers to integers. If a plug-in's property or function expects an integer value, then such must be provided. It is user's responsibility to use math.floor() when needed.
- JPEG/MJPEG Video Sources 1.0.2
- The "JPEG Folder Video Source" plug-in is moved from this module into vs_image_folder.
New modules added into the package:
- Image Folder Video Sources 1.0.0
- Provides "Image Folder Video Source" plug-in, which is an improved version of "JPEG Folder Video Source" plug-in. The old plug-in was taken from "vs_mjpeg" module and extended to support both JPEG and PNG images. Also it provides a new "Image Folder Writer" plug-in, which writes images into the specified folder at the specified time intervals (supports JPEG and PNG codec). This may allow creating time lapse images, for example.
Previous version: 1.2.2