Release Date: 2017-10-11
Installation Package (32 bit version)
Supported Platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Version updates and fixes:
- Minor performance improvements by using SSE instructions for converting cameras' images before the get displayed.
- Added option to prevent system from going to sleep or switching on screen saver while camera/sandbox is running.
Updates and fixes for the modules included into the package:
- FFmpeg Based Video Writing 1.0.1
- Fixed Video File Writer plug-in, so it has correct property dependencies, which don't lead to application crash when configuring the plug-in.
- Standard Image Processing 1.0.7
- Minor performance improvements by using SSE instructions for Grayscale, Threshold and Otsu Threshold plug-ins.
- Fixed edge hysteresis in Canny Edged Detector plug-in, so it uses temporary edge image while calculating final edges.
- Added Erode Edges plug-in, which can be used to remove horizontal/vertical lines.
- Added Run Length Smoothing plug-in to fill horizontal/vertical gaps between objects.
- Blobs' Processing 1.0.3
- Fixed core blob processing routine, so it does not disjoin parts of a single object due to broken labelling algorithm.
- DirectShow Video Sources 1.1.1
- Minor performance improvements by using SSE instructions for BGR to RGB conversion.
Previous version: 1.2.5