Release Date: 2017-12-23
Installation Package (32 bit version)
Supported Platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Version updates and fixes:
- If user selects only one video source when creating new sandbox, then it will be put automatically into the single cell on the view configuration page.
Updates and fixes for the modules included into the package:
- Standard Image Processing 1.0.8
- Added "Objects Thinning" plug-in, which makes objects thinner by removing specified amount of their edges. The idea is similar to "Erosion" morphology operator, however objects thinning plug-in operates on distance transformation and so its performance does not depend on the thinning amount.
- Added "Objects Thickening" plug-in, which grows objects by the specified amount. Idea is similar to "Dilatation" morphology, but implemented using distance transformation.
- Added "Objects Edges" plug-in, which uses distance transformation in order to keep specified amount of objects' edge pixels.
- Added "Objects Outline" plug-in, which uses distance transformation in order to create outline of objects. It is similar to "Objects Edges", but outline is around object, not part of it.
- Blobs' Processing 1.0.4
- Added "Filter Circle Blobs" plug-in, which allows keeping objects having circle shape and remove anything else. It does allow filtering by size - minimum/maximum radius. For each found circle, its center and radius are provided. [More]
- Added "Filter Quadrilateral Blobs" plug-in, which allows keeping objects having quadrilateral shape (having 4 corners) and remove anything else. It does provide setting to look for rectangles or squares. For each found quadrilateral, coordinates of its corners are provided. [More]
- Deprecated the "Find Blobs By Size" plug-in. "Filter Blobs By Size" plug-in must be used instead, specifying it needs only to find blobs, not do the actual filtering.
- FFmpeg Based Video Sources 1.0.2
- Fixed video decoding in the "Video File" plug-in, which could result in infinite loop on some video files and no video coming from them.
- Fixed "Video File" plug-in so it reports "End of file reached", when same is reported by FFmpeg library. The issue was happening only on some video files, where "IO failure" was reported instead of "End of file".
- Lua Scripting Engine 1.0.6
- API revision (SCRIPTING_API_REVISION variable) is raised to 7.
- Added support for Point plug-in property type with real numbers.
- Fixed setting of negative integers from script into the running host (Host.SetVariable()).
New modules added into the package:
- Glyphs Recognition and Tracking 1.0.0
- The module for now contains only one plug-in, which detects square binary glyphs in images (Glyph Detector). It does provide code string for each detected glyph, so some recognition logic can be done via scripting. [More]
- Bar Codes Detection and Recognition 1.0.0
- The module for now contains only one plug-in, which detects 1D liner bar codes (Bar Code Detector). [More]
Previous version: 1.2.6